Friday, July 4, 2008

Share...

Yesterday was my wedding anniversary. We have been married nine years! Wow! Where does the time go? We had a lovely dinner and movie scenario planned for the evening. You know, just the two of us, away from the kids. Something we haven't done for ages. My mum is staying with us and she was more than happy to push us out the door, so she could spend some good ole "Nanny time" with them! However, I did say had...

I've been really sick with tonsillitis. Yuck! For three days I've been fighting a losing battle but hopefully now with the "horse pills" I'm taking, I'll be on the mend! Soon.

On the bright side, our sweet and very sensitive eight year old daughter wanted to make me feel better. So she got out her scrapbooking supplies and made us this...

She is a really good kid and feels bad that we didn't get to have our night out. Never mind. Our ten year anniversary better be a REALLY good one! LOL!!!!

And because I'm feeling better today, I finished off this layout of Ethan and my niece Olivia. She will be four in October and is the closest in age to Ethan (2), out of his cousins living locally.

The journalling says: Together they share many things... Ethan, Olivia & their secrets. xxx
And here's some of the detail...
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Happy anniversary!!

So sorry to hear that you've been sick. I hope those 'horse pills' have worked for you! ;)

Beautiful layout and such a cute picture!

Enjoy your weekend.

Belinda
xx

helen karanfilovski said...

GORGEOUS layout Leanne:) And what a lovely card indeed:)) Hope you are much better... take care - Helenxx

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely photo, Leanne, and I really like the layout and the words.

I'm really sorry that you were sick on your anniversary. You'll definitely have to make your 10th one extra, extra special!

Love Lorraine. xx