Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Nanny...




Sadly this morning, Mum flew back home to NQ, after spending a lovely amount of time with us. Sad also because today is her birthday! She turned "**" years old! (Whoops!) As if I was actually going to type THAT number for the world to see! LOL! So we had very little time to celebrate with her today. But we did manage to go out to dinner last night.

We celebrated the way we usually do, with lots of noise, presents, good fun and food!
Hope you have a good restful flight home. We know you probably need another holiday now, after spending time and endless amounts of energy, with your grandkids!

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Le and Mark, Just got my computer back from the repair shop,it certainly is working better - like the photos. I look really hungry with all that food in front of me. Thanks for a most enjoyable night at Sizzlers and thanks for all the presents. I really have come away with lovely memories of my holiday with all the family. Thanks for giving me a great time. love Mum

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Tahlia, Liam and Ethan's Nanny!

I hope you enjoyed your stay with your gorgeous grandchildren, (and your wonderful daughter and son-in-law, of course!)

Love from their 'honorary auntie' in England - Lorraine!

Leanne, I really enjoyed seeing these photos of everyone. Thank you for posting! xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine, Thanks for the birthday wishes and I certainly had a great time in Brisbane with my family, only wished I could have stayed longer. One day I guess we will meet.. in person. You sound like a wonderful friend of Leanne and Mark.
Regards Kathy