Thursday, July 17, 2008

Grrrr! Computers and cables being cut...

Okay...I've been off-line for a few days due to the Optus cable cutting debacle! But I'm now BACK! Yay! Maybe this blogging thing is as addictive as scrapbooking...No-one told me that! LOL! Yet, there I was pacing the floor, waiting EVER so patiently for my hubby to come home to fix this silly machine, hoping and praying that the next time I turned it on... it would miraculously have fixed itself. Well, as I found out... it really doesn't work like that! LOL!

Now I am much happier I've had my fix for the day! After all, I've got a lot of catching up to do!

So, here is another flower for all those who have been patient with me (and Optus)... Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Welcome back - I've missed you! I've been checking in every day as usual, but I know that I still owe lots of comments. More soon...! Love Lorraine. xx

Belinda Venables said...

Oh no - glad it's all sorted now though! Yep - blogs = addictive! ;)

Belinda
xx