Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Create...

I finished this layout today. Again I was following Belinda Venables' steps in her Scrap Therapy, Calendar class (see side bar). I'll try to upload this pic to their gallery later tonight. I think I'd better wait until Mark comes home to help me with that one though! The journaling says: At every opportunity SHE dances because she can.

 
"she dances" (Scrap Therapy LO)

This is so Tahlia at the moment. She has to twirl or spin or perform some dance move or another to get from place to place. I'm happy to see her so happy. Today is Tuesday and that also means it is ballet and jazz ballet day, today...So Tahlia is in an even dancier mood than normal! (If that's possible?)

My Mum is coming for a visit tomorrow. There's going to be some spoilt kids living in our house for at least the next two weeks! Plenty of squeals and laughter!

2 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

You clever little thing - love your version! ;) Love the sweet picture and saying too.

Thanks for taking part.

Belinda
xx

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the dvd that you sent to me. Oh, to be so carefree - it's really lovely to see! Love L. xx