Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gold Coast holiday chaos!

Okay, for the short amount of time we were there, it rained. Sure we knew what the forecast was before we left, but what do those meteorologists know. (They don't even have windows in their buildings.) So, here we were going to the GOLD COAST for nice sunny weather, accompanied by a low weather system that was happy to sit right over the coast. *sigh* Not much we could do about it. Mark was at a conference for work, and the kids and I had the apartment to ourselves. I wanted to put my feet up and just relax. It was my little break away from home too...right? Not what the kids thought. It was time to go swimming every five minutes or so... The rain didn't bother them. They were planning to get wet. I on the other hand wasn't planning it. Three to one. I lost out. Here are some fun photos anyway...



Have a great day!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, this brings back memories of my own trip to the Gold Coast with you. It rained constantly then as well, if you remember - although I still went in the hot tub in the rain! xx